We are thrilled to have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the authors of two very different blogs that I enjoy very much, delusions of equality and green trails and teapot tales, Thank you so much! The rules of this award are:
Thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate and link to 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them (with link to the post); and tell 7 things about yourself.
So here’s seven things about my self:
1. Hmm.. The more I know, the less I know. I am very different to everyone I know and the quest to why I am the way I am (and why others around me are the way they are) is what got me here.
2. As a child and a teenager I grew up aware of the economic, social and ethnic differences that exist in the Bolivian society with my mum nagging about gender equality and my father telling me that, girl or boy, you shouldn’t rely on others to get things done.
3. I am an optimist and I know some people tend to think I’m dim because of it. I have played with the dark side of the force and it has nothing good to offer.
4. These are things I expect form people: be honest, be responsible, respect your self and others, educate your self, be open minded, be honest when you can’t be open minded -and respect anyway-
5. These are things I wish for my boys to learn: you are not alone, but some people are; you belong only to yourself and people in your life should help you feel good in your own skin; life is beautiful and fragile, death is a part of it; everyone is richer because of your smile; it is good and healthy to cry sometimes; family is where your strength comes from, love and forgive the shortcomings😉
6. I’m in love with my husband, he is my best friend and if anyone gets me a bit, it’s him. But I did not get married out of love. We had the best wedding ever, it was at home in the garden, my dad was present and we danced all night. We made the best of it, but we got married because he promised his mum we would, when he saw how desperately sad she was to hear that we were going to live together.
7. I’m bit bipolar. I love people, I hate people (not the same ones). I can be very patient, but somethings I’m very intolerant about (ignorance in educated people, girls choosing the wrong partner systematically). I’m super nice, and I’m also rude sometimes (mostly to do with swearing and asking things bluntly). I’m always thinking of others and I can be completely self-absorbed.. hmm maybe I should get this checked..
Ok, enough about me, I was thrilled to have been nominated for this award on another blog I started recently, Natural Charms, it took me a while to find 15 inspiring blogs then, so I apologise but I’ll repeat some and round up to 10, the first 4 links are new nominations
1. Sharing interesting info on all kinds of topics 3SixtyGrados
2. Sharing poetry about beautiful women Tal Fulanas
3. Sharing nice artsy tips Habit of Art
5. Telling the story of a new born organic farm in the heart of Bolivia, in the countryside near my home city, Vinto Lindo
6. Sharing about loss, grief and life we are all in this together
7. For her nice, passionate poems El cuento de Saliary
8. Because she green and wake Verde Despertar
9. Because there is a lot to be discused about Parenting and Stuff
10. Because she will teach me all I need to know to start a bee hive in my front garden Romancing the Bee